Open Knowledge Foundation
Social Media Today
Technology Stewardship Equality and Diversity Third Sector Generation V webcast Weblogs Travel Education Scoop.it Resources Open Source Podcasts Peer Assist efficiency Gov 2.0 Shared Services News Partnerships Metrics Linked Open Data IPSV Green Socially excluded Collabor8now campaigns censorship cloud computing Books browsers barcamp Sharepoint Jobs Lobbying reference accessibility Privacy Personalisation white paper storytelling Social Bookmarking Facebook Glossary Tagging Security BarcampUKGovWeb Data Digital divide Apps and Mashups egov eLearning Infographic Current Affairs Mobile Working Microsoft ROI RSS Social Network Analysis Linked Data Wiki Curation Press PKM Semantic Web Search Web3.0 Online Conference Policy Research Guidelines conference Twitter Facilitation Training Communities Google fun Software Enterprise 2.0 Video Social Enterprise Blogs Standards Uncategorized Social Business Event collaboration Reports social web Knowledge Hub Presentations Social Computing Central Government Information Management Social Networking Tools Public Sector Social Media Communities of Practice Web2.0 Knowledge Management Social Bookmarks
- Influence: What Are Tools Like Klout Really Measuring? – Communities and Collaboration | Public Sector Blogs on Influence: What Are Tools Like Klout Really Measuring?
- Collaborative Practice | National Network of State Teachers of the Year on Overcoming Barriers to Workplace Collaboration
- Marc Jadoul on The ART of Collaboration (reprise)
- ~Personal Knowledge Management~ | ICT Shaping the World ~ CREATE, CONNECT, GROW on Personal Knowledge Management
- Why Thought Leaders Need Provocateurs - Curatti on Overcoming Barriers to Workplace Collaboration
KM Professional and Community Ecologist
Category Archives: Web2.0
15 website development good practice principles. Continue reading
Great Infographic courtesy of KISSmetrics , tracking two decades of web design. Click on the image to enlarge.
As we approach the first (Beta) release of the Knowledge Hub, a project that has consumed my very existence as lead consultant for these past 2 years, I thought I would share a presentation I put together for the Knowledge … Continue reading
New research from McKinsey & Co. ‘The rise of the networked enterprise: Web 2.0 finds its payday‘ says that Web 2.0 technologies will be used to intensively connect what goes on inside a company with the external world, namely customers, … Continue reading