Open Knowledge Foundation
Social Media Today
Podcasts Peer Assist Third Sector Travel webcast Weblogs Generation V Resources Education efficiency Open Source Scoop.it Technology Stewardship Equality and Diversity Linked Open Data Green IPSV Gov 2.0 Shared Services News Socially excluded Metrics Partnerships campaigns browsers Books barcamp cloud computing censorship Collabor8now Jobs reference Sharepoint Personalisation Lobbying accessibility Privacy Glossary Tagging white paper Facebook storytelling Social Bookmarking Security Data Current Affairs ROI Infographic Apps and Mashups BarcampUKGovWeb Digital divide egov Mobile Working Microsoft eLearning RSS Linked Data Wiki Social Network Analysis Press Semantic Web Search Web3.0 Online Conference PKM conference Research Policy Guidelines Curation Twitter Facilitation Google Training Communities fun Software Video Enterprise 2.0 Blogs Standards Social Enterprise Uncategorized Event Social Business collaboration Reports social web Knowledge Hub Presentations Social Computing Central Government Information Management Social Networking Tools Public Sector Social Media Communities of Practice Web2.0 Knowledge Management Social Bookmarks
- Making The Case For Enterprise Social Networks – Communities and Collaboration | Public Sector Blogs on Making The Case For Enterprise Social Networks
- Change to Primary URL – Communities and Collaboration | Public Sector Blogs on Change to Primary URL
- Margherita on UNICOM: Information and Records Management
- We’re all Digital Content Curators … (HT @drbattytowers) | Digital Fingerprint on We’re all Digital Content Curators (but some of you don’t know it).
- News Article on Social Media | Make Money From SMM on Top 100 Social Media Tools
KM Professional and Community Ecologist
Category Archives: Web2.0
15 website development good practice principles. Continue reading
Great Infographic courtesy of KISSmetrics , tracking two decades of web design. Click on the image to enlarge.
As we approach the first (Beta) release of the Knowledge Hub, a project that has consumed my very existence as lead consultant for these past 2 years, I thought I would share a presentation I put together for the Knowledge … Continue reading
New research from McKinsey & Co. ‘The rise of the networked enterprise: Web 2.0 finds its payday‘ says that Web 2.0 technologies will be used to intensively connect what goes on inside a company with the external world, namely customers, … Continue reading