These are my links for March 22nd through March 23rd:
- Who to Follow on Twitter | Tweet Top – Tweet Top is the latest and greatest from Twitter people on popular topics. We update the latest thinking from topic experts every 3-5 minutes.
- 404 Not Found – Messing about with Google Noticeboard – could be quite useful, but interface is a bit clunky http://labs.google.co.in/no…
- FreshNetworks Blog – RT @mattrhodes Required Reading: Social Media ROI – Measuring the unmeasurable? http://bit.ly/sqs7P
- Government Employees Banned From Using The Social Networking Tools They're Told To Use | Techdirt – Gov using social networking tools but blocks employee access http://is.gd/oosw Maybe it's one global policy for all govs?
- YouTube – ETech 09: Nathan Eagle, – Crowd-Sourcing on Mobile Phones in the Developing World http://is.gd/oor9
- Cognitive Edge – Seven Priciples of Knowledge Management – Knowledge can only be volunteered it cannot be conscripted.
We only know what we know when we need to know it.
In the context of real need few people will withhold their knowledge.
Everything is fragmented.
Tolerated failure imprints learning better than success.
The way we know things is not the way we report we know things.
We always know more than we can say; we will always say more than we can write down.