Open Knowledge Foundation
Social Media Today
Education efficiency Technology Stewardship Third Sector Travel Equality and Diversity Linked Open Data Scoop.it Resources Podcasts Peer Assist Open Source webcast Generation V Weblogs IPSV Green Gov 2.0 Socially excluded browsers Metrics barcamp Partnerships Books News storytelling Shared Services Collabor8now cloud computing censorship campaigns Lobbying Facebook Data Personalisation Apps and Mashups Privacy Jobs accessibility white paper Social Bookmarking Tagging Sharepoint Glossary reference eLearning ROI BarcampUKGovWeb Current Affairs Infographic egov Linked Data Mobile Working Digital divide Security Microsoft Social Network Analysis RSS Wiki Search Semantic Web Online Conference PKM Curation Press conference Web3.0 Research Guidelines Policy Twitter Facilitation Training Communities Google fun Software Standards Enterprise 2.0 Social Enterprise Video Blogs Uncategorized Event collaboration Social Business social web Reports Knowledge Hub Presentations Social Computing Central Government Information Management Social Networking Tools Public Sector Social Media Communities of Practice Web2.0 Knowledge Management Social Bookmarks
- Corporate Memory and Personal Knowledge Management – A Dichotomy? – Communities and Collaboration | Public Sector Blogs on Corporate Memory and Personal Knowledge Management – A Dichotomy?
- Knowledge Hub User Consultation: the importance of UI and UX – Communities and Collaboration | Public Sector Blogs on Knowledge Hub User Consultation: the importance of UI and UX
- I’m Becoming an Anachronism (according to Google) – Communities and Collaboration | Public Sector Blogs on I’m Becoming an Anachronism (according to Google)
- Making The Most Of Online Information 2003 – Communities and Collaboration | Public Sector Blogs on Making The Most Of Online Information 2013
- web page on Create Persistent Searches and Monitor Specific Keywords with the Best Google Alerts Alternative: TalkWalker Alerts
KM Professional and Community Ecologist
Category Archives: Digital divide
The UK Government’s Communications Minister, Ed Vaizey has ruled out the introduction of a legal Universal Service Obligation (USO) for broadband in Britain. This revelation emerges alongside Ed Vaizey confirming that BT is officially bidding on all eight of the … Continue reading
A number or reports and one consultation document on the topic of Digital Inclusion were published on Friday 24th October 2008 by the Department for Communities and Local Government (CLG). There is also aÂ discussion forum to discuss the main … Continue reading
I’ve posted a presentation to Slideshare that I gave last month as a keynote presentation for an audience primarily made up of local government staff. The presentation illustrates the growing velocity and volume of on-line connections being created in the … Continue reading
I will be presenting at the Limehouse software user’s group today, 10th June, on the topic of Web 2.0 and the issues that local authorities face in bridging the digital. I will post my slides to Slideshare after the event.