Open Knowledge Foundation
Social Media Today
Education efficiency Technology Stewardship Third Sector Travel Equality and Diversity Linked Open Data Scoop.it Resources Podcasts Peer Assist Open Source webcast Generation V Weblogs IPSV Green Gov 2.0 Socially excluded browsers Metrics barcamp Partnerships Books News storytelling Shared Services Collabor8now cloud computing censorship campaigns Lobbying Facebook Data Personalisation Apps and Mashups Privacy Jobs accessibility white paper Social Bookmarking Tagging Sharepoint Glossary reference eLearning ROI BarcampUKGovWeb Current Affairs Infographic egov Linked Data Mobile Working Digital divide Security Microsoft Social Network Analysis RSS Wiki Search Semantic Web Online Conference PKM Curation Press conference Web3.0 Research Guidelines Policy Twitter Facilitation Training Communities Google fun Software Standards Enterprise 2.0 Social Enterprise Video Blogs Uncategorized Event collaboration Social Business social web Reports Knowledge Hub Presentations Social Computing Central Government Information Management Social Networking Tools Public Sector Social Media Communities of Practice Web2.0 Knowledge Management Social Bookmarks
- Corporate Memory and Personal Knowledge Management – A Dichotomy? – Communities and Collaboration | Public Sector Blogs on Corporate Memory and Personal Knowledge Management – A Dichotomy?
- Knowledge Hub User Consultation: the importance of UI and UX – Communities and Collaboration | Public Sector Blogs on Knowledge Hub User Consultation: the importance of UI and UX
- I’m Becoming an Anachronism (according to Google) – Communities and Collaboration | Public Sector Blogs on I’m Becoming an Anachronism (according to Google)
- Making The Most Of Online Information 2003 – Communities and Collaboration | Public Sector Blogs on Making The Most Of Online Information 2013
- web page on Create Persistent Searches and Monitor Specific Keywords with the Best Google Alerts Alternative: TalkWalker Alerts
KM Professional and Community Ecologist
Category Archives: Event
For anyone who has not yet made a submission for the 2009 Online Conference, the deadline has nowÂ been extended to Friday 8th May. The organisers want to hear from people and organisations that have transformed themselves to be more agile … Continue reading
The Improvement and Development Agency’s (IDeA) Communities of Practice for Local Government (CoPs) has been shortlisted for two awards at the e-Government National Awards 2008, this years ‘best of the best’ in public sector ICT andÂ e-government. The winners will … Continue reading
Finally got to see Tom Watson in person, presenting at 2gether08 about the Government initiative to provide more open access to public, non-personal data sets. Tom talked about the launch of a competition for social innovators and entrepeneurs to develop … Continue reading
I will be presenting at the Limehouse software user’s group today, 10th June, on the topic of Web 2.0 and the issues that local authorities face in bridging the digital. I will post my slides to Slideshare after the event.
Ingrid Koehler over at the Policy and Performance blog writes about how Web 2.0 is being used to support improvement initiatives in the local government sector, and in particular the positioning of (virtual) communities of practice for engaging with staff … Continue reading