Open Knowledge Foundation
Social Media Today
Education efficiency Technology Stewardship Third Sector Travel Equality and Diversity Linked Open Data Scoop.it Resources Podcasts Peer Assist Open Source webcast Generation V Weblogs IPSV Green Gov 2.0 Socially excluded browsers Metrics barcamp Partnerships Books News storytelling Shared Services Collabor8now cloud computing censorship campaigns Lobbying Facebook Data Personalisation Apps and Mashups Privacy Jobs accessibility white paper Social Bookmarking Tagging Sharepoint Glossary reference eLearning ROI BarcampUKGovWeb Current Affairs Infographic egov Linked Data Mobile Working Digital divide Security Microsoft Social Network Analysis RSS Wiki Search Semantic Web Online Conference PKM Curation Press conference Web3.0 Research Guidelines Policy Twitter Facilitation Training Communities Google fun Software Standards Enterprise 2.0 Social Enterprise Video Blogs Uncategorized Event collaboration Social Business social web Reports Knowledge Hub Presentations Social Computing Central Government Information Management Social Networking Tools Public Sector Social Media Communities of Practice Web2.0 Knowledge Management Social Bookmarks
- Corporate Memory and Personal Knowledge Management – A Dichotomy? – Communities and Collaboration | Public Sector Blogs on Corporate Memory and Personal Knowledge Management – A Dichotomy?
- Knowledge Hub User Consultation: the importance of UI and UX – Communities and Collaboration | Public Sector Blogs on Knowledge Hub User Consultation: the importance of UI and UX
- I’m Becoming an Anachronism (according to Google) – Communities and Collaboration | Public Sector Blogs on I’m Becoming an Anachronism (according to Google)
- Making The Most Of Online Information 2003 – Communities and Collaboration | Public Sector Blogs on Making The Most Of Online Information 2013
- web page on Create Persistent Searches and Monitor Specific Keywords with the Best Google Alerts Alternative: TalkWalker Alerts
KM Professional and Community Ecologist
Category Archives: Video
The following is a transcript of the Knowledge Hub ‘Hot Seat’ on-line question and answer session that took place on 26th February 2010 on the IDeA CoP Platform. Further information about the Knowledge Hub is available at: http://www.local.gov.uk/knowledgehub Video Transcript: … Continue reading
I’ve decided to start capturing more examples of storytelling practice as part of my mission to ‘legitimise’ this as a valid knowledge management/knowledge sharing technique for the public sector. It’s a particular feature of the strategy behind the UK local … Continue reading
Maybe nothing new here for the seasoned Twitter user, but as always, Lee Lefever does a great job in putting across fairly complex concepts in a simple ‘matter of fact’ way. This new video from CommonCraft covers Twitter Search, and … Continue reading
I found this to be an excellent overview of the current evolution of the web, and a good layman’s guide to the Semantic Web or Web3.0. The original video can be found at the STI International website.
Another ‘plain English’ video to from Lee Lefever in his inimitable style making complex subjects easy to understand for the layperson. This one gives a short explanation of what makes the World Wide Web work: browsers, packets, servers and links.
David Wilcox over at Socialreporter has managed to grab a few minutes of air time from Clay Shirky – author of Here Comes Everybody – at the Online Information 2008 event.Â David asked Clay what would be the best way … Continue reading